Hardwood Floor Maintenance & Care
Essential Wood Floor Maintenance and Care Instructions
If you have just installed a new wood floor or refinished one, this is some valuable information you should knowAsthma Safe, Per-Friendly Products, Clean Green Planet & Child-Safe Products so you can protect your investment and enjoy a much longer life for your hardwood floor.
Coatings generally take between 2-3 hours to dry, but they will take approximately 7 – 14 days to fully harden. It is important to follow these guidelines:
- When necessary you can walk on the floor in stocking feet after 24 hours (or depending on advice from tradesmen).
- Avoid walking on the surface with street shoes for 7 days.
Wood Floor Maintenance and Care Guide:
- Wood Floors are a lifetime investment, and decisions concerning them should not be taken lightly
- Routine maintenance should include protecting the surface finish from moisture and heavy wear which creates scratches. This maintenance requires more than sweeping and vacuuming.
- Always clean your wood floors periodically with a professional wood floor cleaning product recommended by a wood flooring professional and/or the manufacturer of your particular hardwood floor product. Not doing so may void any warranty or guarantee on the product.
So How Do You Choose A Floor Sanding Company?
You will want to ensure that the care and restoration of your valuable floors are in good hands. Then call us for floor sanding services.